Tuesday, 21 October 2014

First episode

In one scene of the first episode Grace, who's the girl that tells Kit that she's not crazy, says that she's nice to him because of the proverb that says that "you reap what you sow". Let me know what you think about this proverb.

13 comments:

  1. I think it is true, if you do good actions, then you are a good person and you will recieve good things in life, but if you are not that kinda person, dont expect positive things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that grace is right, because she would expect that Kit be nice with her too, so she is reaping like a ''friendship'' for obtain what she wants. So, yeah, you reap what you sow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the proverb is true because when you make an effort for a good thing,this in a future will give you a reward no matter what it be, it only will be good and will come in the moment that you really need it, but if you don't, the things won't be good

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion what the proverb says is actually what life is about. You wont get good grades if you do not study, you wont have any friend if you are rude to people. So, in fact, you cannot have a nice future if you do not live in peace today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that whatthe proverb really means is how life will always throw to you what you throw to it. I love the proverb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will say that the proverb is like a metaphore, life is that simple. You can have whatever you want to have, you just must work for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that we apply that proverb in our daily lifes. If you want to be successful you must work hard for it for a period of time and surely you will see the result.
    So is very important to set goals and strive to achieve them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with this proverb because everything that we do will be reflected in future so is true that we collect that we sow

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that this proverb is true , bucause ,if we are good persons , and we help with out be compelled , we are goint to recibe all fruits of this things , because every action in our lifes has a consequence , and as everything is not bad, our good actions have a reward , the reward can make take a long time for arrive , but it could be really big and satisfactory , you have to be a good person

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this proverb is true, because if you reap good things, good things will receive, however if you reap. bad things you will receive negative things. It's like the law of action and reaction

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the proverb is true because every action have a consequense, how we act in present will be reflect in future, if we want to be happy first is neccesary make the other feel happy

    ReplyDelete